The LACC Matriculation Advisory Committee (MAC) was developed to provide oversight and implementation of the LACC Matriculation plan for credit and non-credit. The MAC will also discuss and advise the college on matters that impact student success as related to the various components of Matriculation (i.e. Admissions, Assessment, Counseling, Orientations, Student Follow-up, Research, Coordination and Training, and Prerequisites).
The LACC Matriculation Advisory Committee (MAC) consists of the representatives listed below.
- One Matriculation Coordinator/Counselor
- One Vice President, Student Services/designee
- One Dean of Student Enrollment
- One Dean, Academic Affairs (Curriculum)
- One Dean, Economic Development and Workforce Education
- One Chair, Counseling Department
- One President, LACC Academic Senate or designee
- One Chair, Curriculum Committee
- Two Faculty Representatives, Selected by Counseling Dept.
- One Faculty Representative, Selected by English Dept.
- One Faculty Representative, Selected by Math Dept.
- One Representative, Institutional Effectiveness/Research
- One Representative, Selected by EOPS
- One Representative, Selected by the Office of Special Services
- Two Classified Representatives, Selected by Matriculation
- One Representative, Selected by Student Success Committee
- One Representative, Selected by the Non-Credit division of Economic Development and Workforce Education
- One Student Representative, Appointed by ASO (One-Year Term)